Dear Partners and Customers,
On 25 May 2018, new regulations on the protection of personal data enter into force, ie the European law of GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation.
We have prepared a package of necessary information for you. Thanks to this brief informant you will learn about your rights and how we protect your data.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.demi-works.com.
1.Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your data is Demi-Works as the operator of the web page available at www.demi-works.com
2. How to contact Demi-Works for more information about your processing personal data?
Write to Demi-Works Contact details:
e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Where Demi-Works has your data?
We received it from you in connection with orders made by you, after prior contact via e-mail or via contact form at www.demi-works.com
4. What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Demi-Works?
We may process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with You in connection with placing an order at www.demi-works.com or via e-mail, including:
• enable the provision of services electronically, including transactions, payment and delivery;
• providing transaction support and solving technical problems
• implementation of contracts concluded under the sales contract with Demi-Works
• implementation of agreements under the Partnership Program (applies to authorized resellers)
• handling complaints in the event you make a complaint
• handling your requests that you send to us (eg via the contact form), also when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract
• contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes. We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, for
based on the legitimate interest of Demi-Works, which is:
• providing payment handling;
• ensuring the security of services that we provide you electronically, including
enforcement of rules and counteracting fraud and
abuse and security
• improving the operation of services or estimating the main interests and needs
• debt collection, conducting court and arbitration proceedings
• data storage for archival purposes, and ensuring accountability
(demonstration of the fulfillment of our obligations under the law).
Based on and only if you give your consent, Demi-Works processes your personal data in order to save data in cookies and collect data from www.demi-works.com
5. Do you need to provide your personal details to Demi-Works?
Demi-Works requires you to provide only the data necessary to complete the order (name and surname, e-mail address, contact details and address).
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary eg for accounting or tax reasons.
In the remaining scope, providing data is voluntary.
6. What are your rights to Demi-Works in terms of data being processed?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their
processing, the right to transfer them, not being subject to automated processing
decisions, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can do these permissions when:
• regarding the request for rectification of data: you will notice that your data is
incorrect or incomplete;
• regarding the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by Demi-Works; you will withdraw your consent to data processing, you will object to the processing of your data, your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law or the data were collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child
• regarding the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that:
Your data is incorrect – you can request restricting the processing of your data for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data.
Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want to be removed.
We will no longer need your data, but you may need to defend or claim it; or you object to the processing of the data – pending the determination of whether the legitimate grounds on our side are override the grounds of objection.
• in relation to a request for transfer of data: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or the contract concluded with you and this processing is done automatically. You have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your data by us personal to the supervisory body, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
7. To who Demi-Works provides your personal information to?
Demi-Works may share your personal data with entities supporting Demi-Works in the provision of electronic services, i.e. one that provides payment services, performs accounting services, and provides services related to the delivery of goods.
Demi-Works may transfer your personal data to public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse.
8. How long has Demi-Works stored your personal data?
Demi-Works stores your personal data in connection with your transaction for the time necessary to perform a given transaction and for the time when it is possible to pursue claims in connection with the performance of the contract concluded as a result of the transaction, up to 3.5 years from the day of making transactions. In addition, data may be stored by us for purposes prevent fraud and fraud for archiving purposes for a period of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract or event that necessitates such processing.
At the same time, for accountability purposes, we will store data for a period of time ,in which Demi-Works is obliged to keep data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements, including the possibility of controlling their fulfillment by public authorities.
9. Does Demi-Works transmit your data to countries outside the European Area Economic?
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC and Facebook, based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard clauses of personal data protection, approved by the European Commission.
10. Does Demi-Works process your personal data automatically (including profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed in an automated way (but not in the form of profiling), however, it will not cause any legal effects to you or have a similar effect on your situation.
Thank you for being with us.